Policies and Pricing
Rosedale Pet Resort's Policies are designed with safety in mind. We keep things simple, and ensure clarity on what all parties can expect.
- We have a heart for families with multiple pets and offer a competitive discount on ALL household pets of 20% off.
- Pets that stay 7 days or more get a 20% off their stay (not combined with multiple pet).
- We offer a 10% off for first responders, active service members.
- For cats, our rate is $25/day.
Our priority is to provide the best value at an affordable price, so we offer competitive pricing while offering more.
If your dog isn’t friendly with other dogs, there’s no need to worry! They will still get lots of outdoor playtime with us. There’s also no need to be concerned if your dog is one of the “restricted” breeds. We do not breed restrict as they are not aggressive towards people. For the protection of your pet, all campers in our care, and our team; aggressive animals cannot be accommodated. We're sorry but should your pet show any signs of aggression while in our care, your pet will not be allowed to return.
Specific to dogs, we do not require an evaluation for boarding. As a small facility with a lot of personal attention for each dog, we will determine daily who we believe your dog can safely play with (ONLY IF YOU HAVE CONSENTED) We base this on a number of factors including size, age, play style and other observations.
Safety is our top priority. Even if your pet is primarily kept indoors, they can be exposed to viruses carried in the air, dust, or even on clothing. Vaccination is an inexpensive protection against costly treatment or even the premature death of your pet. Always consult your veterinarian for medical advice and treatment. All vaccinations records MUST be received by us no less than 48 hours prior to your pet coming in for the first time. Failure to do so may result in your boarding reservation being canceled.
- Rabies Vaccine, 1-3 years depending on age and vaccine.
- Distemper/Parvo Combination Vaccine, 1-3 years depending on age and vaccine.
- Bordetella Vaccine (Canine Cough, aka Kennel Cough) within the last 6-12 months depending on the vaccine.
- Recommended but not required: Leptospirosis, Canine Influenza and a Flea/Tick preventative
- Rabies Vaccine, 1-3 years depending on age and vaccine.
- Distemper Combination Vaccine, 1-3 years depending on age and vaccine. The combination vaccine should include protection against Feline Distemper, Rhinotracheitis, and Calicivirus
- Recommended but not required: Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV), Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and a Flea/Tick preventative
Owners are responsible for keeping their pet(s) flea & tick free. Should we find evidence of fleas or ticks after drop off, we will perform a flea & tick bath immediately to inhibit an infestation within our facility and an additional $20 fee will be imposed for a flea and tick bath.
What to Bring:
- Please ensure that your cat arrives in a carrier and your dog on a leash. If you don’t have a leash, in most cases, we’ll have one for your dog to borrow. For the safety of your pet, we ask that you leave your pet's collar at home.
- We recommend keeping your pet on their normal diet during their stay. We suggest you bring your pet’s usual food, bagged and labeled per serving. Label meals if there are any differences in the meals. We can provide daily feedings of a quality diet if you run out of food or are unable to bring food. We’re happy to accommodate pets who are on a raw or other special diet.
- Bring any medications, vitamins, or supplements, in the original bottle. We’re able to give oral and topical medications only. There is no charge for dispensing medications.
- Other Items: You may bring bedding as long as it’s clean, is machine washable and has your name on it in permanent marker. You may also want to bring an article of your clothing. If your dog has a favorite chew toy, you may bring that as well. Please do not bring any rawhides or other toys that may be a choking hazard, or food bowls. Any questions, just ask! We are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
While we focus on safety, medical events can happen at any time. We partner with local veterinarians that can provide medical services should your pet experience a medical condition that would require veterinary care or supervision. If an emergency or illness occurs, we will attempt to contact you and/or your emergency contact immediately. We will use our best discretion in securing appropriate care for your pet. You agree to pay for all costs associated with necessary veterinary care and we are not held responsible when deferring to the advice of a veterinarian.
All animals boarded on these premises have current documented vaccinations on file, however we will not be held responsible in the event that a pet contracts Bordetella or other distemper related diseases. Please ask if you have questions related to this exception.
Rosedale Pet Resort takes great care to ensure safety. Our property is fenced with six foot chain link fencing and dogs are supervised while in the play yards. By boarding, you should feel satisfied that the height of the fence and described safety measures are ample and agree not to hold Rosedale Pet responsible should your pet escape. If you feel that your dog is at risk for escaping a six foot fence, please alert us so we can develop a safety plan.
Although Rosedale Pet does not have an open play concept, we will offer small playgroups by request. By selecting those options, you acknowledge that there is always a risk when choosing to put your dog out with other dogs in the play yard and agree not to hold Rosedale Pet Resort responsible for any injuries resulting from playtime. As our terrain includes natural landscape, there is always risk of injury just as at home and Rosedale Pet Resort is not responsible for any such injuries.
Excessive barking can be a sign of stress and if your dog(s) barks excessively while at Rosedale Pet Resort, unfortunately we will not be able to allow your dog to return for boarding in the future.
Boarding Check-in / Check-out:
We try to keep things simple. Pets checking out must be picked up by closing time on departure day otherwise will be boarded for another night at their current nightly rate.
Just like a resort, all charges incurred must be paid in full at time of checkout. By boarding with us you agree that in the event that charges are not paid in full at time of pick up that the pet will not be released to the owner until such time that payment is made in full.
Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to this contract; or breach thereof, or as a result of any claim or controversy involving alleged negligence by any party of this contract, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as a part of his/her award, determine and award to the prevailing party part of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorneys fees of the prevailing party.
This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions are binding upon your reservation.
If the time comes where we need to enforce a more defined cancellation policy, this will be revisited.