At Rosedale Pet Resort I like to keep things simple. No extra charge for holidays, special diet preparation, socialization, or administering basic medication. Rosedale's philosophy is to offer a standard of care that I would expect for my own kitties. If you feel your cat desires more, please ask and I would be glad to talk further.
Rosedale's spacious, sunlit Cat Cabin in Gig Harbor is dedicated to feline guests away from dog guests. The Cabin features multiple windows overlooking a courtyard and even busier bird feeders. Familiar household white noise is played in the Cabin to provide familiar sounds from home. The building is temperature controlled in colder and warm months, along with separate ventilation to reduce airborne contaminants. While staying at Rosedale's Cat Cabin your kitty will enjoy the spacious and safe cat condos which are designed with natural cat behaviors in mind. Standard features include heated bedding, a built-in feeding/watering ledge, resting perches, and a separate potty area to ensure privacy and cleanliness. Fresh litter is supplied daily to ensure that even the most fastidious of kitties feel comfortable. I'm trained in pet first aid, pet CPR and have current Fear Free certification. Daily free time to explore, play or just bird watch, will make your beloved kitty's vacation enjoyable.
Standard care for all guests:
- Purposely small occupancy so I have time and attention to focus on pets, not the constant churn of high volume boarding
- Regular updates and photos sent via text from me directly
- Plenty of individual, private playtime, including time in our open air catio (weather permitting)
- Specialized attention and care for those who need it (ask us!)
- Nightly tuck in with final wellness check prior to bedtime
- Complimentary basic brushing